Saturday 28 September 2013

Kapil Sharma Speaks About Comedy Nights With Kapil

Kapil Sharma Is So Sad With The Recent Accident In Comedy Nights With Kapil Sets..

Kapil Said: "Well, the work on our own set has begun but till the
time the set is ready we will be
shooting on the
Big Boss set for
two weeks. The
show must go
on."

Kapil also said, "I am very much
disturbed with the entire situation that has come up. I don't know why am I being victimized as there hasn't been any interrogation on me by the Tax
department."

Kapil Confirms: "Just because I don't speak to the
media about anything doesn't
mean that media
goes on writing
whatever they
feel like. I would
like to request them not to make
any news without
any confirmation
on it. I have been
mislead and misquoted and
whatever you all
are reading with
regards to the IT
news raid is all
rubbish, "

Kapil Said: "I am very much
stressed and pressurized with
my telecast and
have no time to
take up calls from
the media but that doesn't mean that I am being
interrogated."

No comments:

Post a Comment