Monday 19 August 2013

Barun Sobti








Barun Sobti, Best Known As Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, reveals his birthday plans.
Barun will be shooting in Kolkata from August 18 for
the second schedule of his
Bolly movie 22 Yards.

Q: If He Celebrates His Birthday In Kolkata?

Barun said, "No I am
taking off for two days from
the schedule. We haven't
planned anything, but I and
my wife Pashmeen might go somewhere for a quiet, small trip. The location is still
undecided."

Q: Barun's Birthday Is Already Trending On Twitter 10
days before the actual day, What he has To Say About this huge fan following?


Barun said, "I am just
thankful to them. I have not
been seen on the screen for
a long time now. I am glad
that people have kept me in
their mind. I hope to surprise them with the kind
of work I am doing."





Follow Us On Twitter @TellyWoodNews For More News & Updates Related To Telly Wood, And Subscribe Our Youtube Channel TellyWoodNews For The Latest and Great Videos Of Your Favourite Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment